A property only has 1 previous FULL inspection.
You need to visit the property to do a ROUTINE inspection.
Both the FULL and ROUTINE inspection templates are used in the branch/organisation.
When you visit the property to do the first ROUTINE inspection the master inspection template for ROUTINE will appear on the app and would need to be configured the same way as the FULL inspection template was done.
The inspection templates are separate and cannot be copied from FULL to ROUTINE, however, there is a method to duplicate a property's FULL inspection to a ROUTINE inspection template.
- Once a FULL inspection is submitted into Palace and is completed in the property diary you can then change the TYPE of inspection from FULL to ROUTINE. Save and close.
- Go to the Export List, found in 'Property' > 'Property inspections', search for the property address, tick the checkbox and click on 'Sync'.
- Open the pink app on your device. When signing in to the app it will automatically sync. If you are already signed in, for Apple, go to 'Settings' and 'Sync'. For Android, tap the 3 lines (menu) at the top left-hand corner, 'Settings' and 'Sync'.
- Tap on the property, start a new inspection and select ROUTINE. You will see that the correct template will appear.
- Without changing anything (unless you want/need to) tap on Submit.
- In Palace Liquid (website) go into the property diary and there will be the ROUTINE that you have recently submitted.
- Go to the original inspection and change that back to FULL.
- The diary will now have a FULL and ROUTINE inspection.
Once you visit the property and start a new ROUTINE inspection all the correct rooms and features will appear.
Once the ROUTINE inspection is submitted into Palace Liquid (website) and completed you have the option to delete the 'test' ROUTINE inspection as not to get confused later on why there would be a 'test' inspection in the diary.
If your office/branch is on Palace Liquid but not on the pink Palace Liquid app the team will need to read the following article titled (New) Palace Liquid App Services.
Once the team are ready for activation of the new inspection feature/pink app kindly submit a support request to our support team.
To submit your request, click here.