Each diary has a file storage area that has the ability for a bulk drag and drop of files.
You can use this as a cloud storage space that holds specific files for an owner, tenant, property or supplier (think of it as a Google Drive but in Palace)
This is great to add files that may be sitting in folders on your computer or in an email inbox folder for the property or photos that aren’t used for advertising.
- Navigate to the relevant Owner/Property/Tenant or Supplier
- Click on Diary
- Click on File Storage
- Once you are in here, you will not see any upload or attach button, the way you get files into this area is to drag and drop.
- Once the document is there, you can rename it.
- To rename the document - double-click on the file name and a small box will appear around the file title and you can change it there.
- From this screen, you can search for documents using the search button at the top of the screen
- You can also download a document from here by clicking on the blue button next to the red x
- File size limit of 20MB (per file). You can download multiple files at once when you need them.
- You can change the file extension for your files i.e from .pdf to .docx when renaming the title, however, please be aware that the format of your file may not work
- Once files are deleted, there is no way to retrieve them
Article is closed for comments.