- Password Retrieval in Palace Liquid
- Pink App Password
- Older Version of the Inspection App
Password retrieval in Palace Liquid
If you are using Google Chrome (which is highly recommended to be used for Palace Liquid) you can retrieve a saved password with the following steps:
- In your Chrome browser click on the 3 vertical dots (Menu), top right-hand corner.
- Click on 'Settings'
- When the new tab opens scroll down slightly to the heading 'Autofill'. Below 'Autofill' click on 'Password'
- At the top right-hand corner is a search option. Type: app.getpalace and now scroll down to the search results
- Click on the 'eye' icon. This will ask for your Windows login password.
- Insert your Windows password and the password for that particular account will now be revealed.
Below please see a short clip of the above information.
If for any reason there are no saved passwords that can be found or you are not signed in to Chrome with a Google account and have to reset your Palace Liquid password - See the following steps:
- Sign out of Palace Liquid (if currently signed in). At the top right-hand corner is a small right-pointing arrow, click on the arrow and you will be signed out of Palace.
- You will now be on the sign-in screen where you will find the 'Forgot Password?' option. Click on 'Forgot Password?'.
- This will take you to another screen where you enter your email address. Once you address is entered you can now click on 'Submit'.
- You will receive a change password link. Click on the link and follow the instructions to create a new password. Please Note: The stronger the password the safer your account will be.
Pink App Password
- By using the pink app that means that the account that is used is the same account as Palace Liquid. Once you have either retrieved the password or reset it you can sign out of the app, check to make sure the credentials (emails address/password) are correct and sign back into the app.
- Please Note: All inspections must be uploaded from the app before changing a password (or email address/domain). If an email address or domain were to be changed there is a chance of losing inspections on the app that have not yet been submitted into Palace.
Older Version of the Inspection App
- If you are using one of the older versions of the Inspection app the above steps will not work. You would need to submit a request to support for assistance.
- The following article explains the updates of the new Inspection App - (New) Palace Liquid App Services
Click here to submit a request to support.