SMS Bulk Merges are run through the Custom View area just like the Emails/ Letters.
- Go to Custom Views of the group you would like to send to ie tenant, owner
- Select a custom view or create a new one (You only need a main custom view, call it the Tenant List or Property List etc) you do not need a new custom view for every merge, some prefer to have their own Inspection one and arrears one)
- Click on the drop down arrow beside Templates and choose the SMS template that you require. Please note: all SMS Templates are down the bottom of the Template List with SMS in front of them. Please ensure you are using these when sending the merge.
- Filter by the User you want
- You can filter by dates (if doing Inspection Reminders)
- You can Filter by SMS YES, NO or BOTH so the Tenant/ Owner List will only pull through names of people with an SMS number attached to them if set to YES. You can leave email as BOTH as you do not need an email address loaded.
- If you want to only send to the Head Tenant - move the slider to yes, otherwise to no, to send to all tenants in a tenancy.
- When you are happy you have the filters and selections you require click on merge (Top right hand side of screen)
- This will take you to the template letter in the Word processing screen
- A screen will show you the template of the letter, you can make any changes here
- There are two buttons at the top right hand of the screen
Print: If Printing click on Print, this will take you to another screen and show you the merged SMS
- SMS: If you click on SMS this will send the text messages out to the tenant's owner's selected in the last screen. The number they will receive is from a 4 digit number.