How to Add a Room and Feature on the Android App
If you see "Current Inspection" for a property that means that the inspection has already started. Adding a "New Room" and a "New Feature" will not show/save as it is not a "New Inspection".
You will need to remove this "draft" inspection to make it a "New Inspection". To remove the draft follow the below steps:
- Tap on Menu (the 3 lines top left-hand corner)
- Tap on Uploads
- In the list, there will be the property that will be in draft form. Tap and hold on the property, top right-hand corner tap on the bin to delete the draft.
- Go back to Properties, tap on the address that you want to add a "New Room" and a "New Feature". You will notice it now says New Inspection.
- Tap on Configure Inspections.
- Go to the bottom of the list, if the "New Room 1" appears tap on it and the New Feature 1 may appear it has saved.
- If you do not have a new room showing you can add a new room by tapping on the "+" at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Go into the "New Room 1", tap on the "+" at the top right-hand corner of the screen and a new feature will appear. You can rename the feature and the room title from there.
- Go back and tap on New Inspection.
- Tap on Full or Routine.
- Scroll to the bottom of the inspection (if the room has not been moved to another area) and it will appear in the list and ready to be used.
Below is a short clip of the above steps:
If you require additional support you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the issue you are having and one of the agents will be in touch to assist you further.