If you see "Current Inspection" for a property that means that the inspection has already started. You can't make changes to the template after the inspection has started so you will need to delete the draft or continue with the inspection and make the changes required on the computer.
To Remove the Draft follow the below steps:
Tap on Menu (the 3 lines top left-hand corner)
Tap on Uploads
In the list, there will be the property that will be in draft form. Tap and hold on the property, top right-hand corner tap on the bin to delete the draft.
Go back to Properties, tap on the address that you want to add a "New Room" and a "New Feature". You will notice it now says New Inspection.
To Add a room or feature on the App you can complete the following:
1. Click on the Property
2. Tap on Configure Inspections.
3. Go to the bottom of the list, if the "New Room 1" appears tap on it and the New Feature 1 may appear it has saved.
4. If you do not have a new room showing you can add a new room by tapping on the "+" at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
5. Go into the "New Room 1", tap on the "+" at the top right-hand corner of the screen and a new feature will appear. You can rename the feature and the room title from there.
6. Go back and tap on New Inspection.
7. Tap on Full or Routine.
8. Scroll to the bottom of the inspection (if the room has not been moved to another area) and it will appear in the list and ready to be used.
Article is closed for comments.