Once you have finished all your inspections they need to be exported from your device and imported back into Palace.
You need a Wi-Fi connection for this.
Instructions - Exporting and Importing the Inspections:
- On the device, tap on the three lines icon (menu) (Top left-hand side of any of the list screens)
- Tap on "Uploads"
- All the inspections that you have just done today will be showing on the screen.
- Touch and hold the inspections that you want to upload, after a couple of seconds, a pop up will tell you how many inspections are selected.
- Click on the upload cloud (Top right-hand side of the screen)
- It will show a progress circle - wait until it has finished
Note: It may take a while depending on the number of photos that you have taken.
- When completed, you can close out of the device.
In Palace Live:
- Click on 'Control - Property inspections'
- Click on Import Inspections
- Make sure iPad/iPhone is selected
- Click on Import
- Import complete will show