The Change log records a lot of the various tasks that have been undertaken by users during the day.
Here is a list of the functions that the Change log reports on:
There is one main change log under the system settings, then there are individual change logs against each Owner Property and Tenant.
To find the Change log:
- Click on System then
- Click on System reports then
- Click on Change Log
The System Change log
- Select the from and to date ranges.
- Select the 'User' or leave it as 'All' (depends if you are looking for information specific to one user or everyone).
- Select the entity or leave it as 'All' (you can search by just email, transaction, owner etc.).
- If you want to be really specific you can put a word into the 'Text Filter'.
- Click Generate.
Note: You can search through a report on your screen but using Ctrl+F. This will bring up the browser's search box you can use.
Individual change logs are found under the reports button in the edit screen of an Owner, Property, Tenant and Supplier.