REI Forms are the forms used in Australia that provide the correct templates and letters that is required by various laws. To use this integration in Palace, you must have an account with REI.
- Go to System
- Settings - Click on Integrations
- Then next to REI Forms Live, click on setup REI forms
The following box will appear, you can log in using User Login.
Select User Login and enter your REI log in details
Once you have logged in, REI forms will ask if you authorize Palace to create and edit documents - select Yes to this. You will be taken back to Palace.
Go back to System > Settings > Integrations and Setup REI Forms and turn the Enabled to Yes.
Now that you have integrated with REI Forms you will see REI forms Live Settings. In here you will see the actual REI forms Dashboard, you can manage your account, add new users etc
To use a REI Form in Palace
- Find the tenant (or owner or property) you require, click into them
- Click on Diary
- Click External File and then click REI Forms Live
A pop-up box will appear
- First, select the group (Catagory) i.e Property Management Forms
- Then select the template
- Name the form i.e Bills arrears letter
- Click on create
- Then click on View/Edit
- You will be taken to REI forms Live (no longer in Palace)
- You can then edit the letter, make changes, fill in extra fields and so on.
- Print or Email
- Then save when done and close
- You won't be taken back to Palace so just click back on the palace tab
- Your diary entry will now show a description of what you have done, Click Save and Close
In the Diary you will now see the letter or form you created and when you re-open that diary entry you will see the actual form under File, you can click on that and you will be taken back to your document.
Issues fixed 10/02/2023
REI Forms: Some issues arose recently around our integration with REI Forms. Some of our clients were not able to select the correct templates, if at all. We have applied a fix on our end and this integration will now work as expected.