Sometimes, in times of need, you may have a reason for a tenant to have a rent reduction either permanently or for a set time.
Follow the instructions below
- Find the required tenant and go to the Edit Page
- Scroll down the bottom and find the Rent Change area
- Go to the Rent Changes box and click on Add (do not delete any rent changes that are already there)
- Select the date that the rent change (reduction) will take place on
- Enter in the new reduced amount
- Click on Save.
- If only for a set period of time, then click on Add again and add the date for when it will go back to full amount and add the amount
- If you don't know when it will go back to normal, then just leave as is.
NOTE: if you put the date as a date that is passed, you will need to do a repost. This is on the drop down next to Edit, click on modify rent repost. This is so that is corrects the dates on the report
Please sign in to leave a comment.