Want Help with Spelling & Grammar in Palace?
Grammarly can help!
Grammarly is an add-on to Google Chrome, and since you log in to Palace using Google Chrome you can take advantage of this useful tool every day. Whether you are sending an email, typing up a letter or just adding notes into Palace. Once you’ve installed it, it will work with any webpage you are using!
Work Order Alerts
(Just in case you missed it…)
Included in an update that was released late August was a helpful prompt within the Work Orders for Palace Liquid. An alert entered against the property will now pop up for you when you enter a new work order! Update your alerts through the dropdown menu on the property or in the property diary to push through your need-to-know maintenance information.
Date Formats in Document Templates
Want your dates to appear in a long format, rather than short?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to System > Document Templates
- Find the template you want to change
- Use the dropdown to select Edit Document
- Right-click on Current Date and select Field Properties
- Here you will see the screenshot below:
- Tick the box for date and time format
- Enter the long format text as dd MMMM yyyy
- Click OK and then Save and Close the Document Template
All done and ready to use!
Note: This is an individual format on each document template, so you will need to update each document template that you would like this long day format to appear on.