To personalise your emails, add a signature
- Go to "Users" (You will need access permissions to be allowed into this area)
- Find the user you need to edit
- Click on the drop-down arrow beside the Edit button
- Choose Email Signature
- You can copy and paste your signature here
- Once the information appears, check fonts and spelling, etc.
- Click on Save & close
- Do a test by emailing yourself from Palace to see if it shows correctly as the recipient.
Below is a short clip of the above steps.
If you have a company logo designed for email signatures, i.e. smaller than the letterhead in Palace, this can be used for best results. Sometimes larger images that are dragged to look smaller to fit in this area may expand on the recipient's side.
If you have a letterhead/logo you would like to add to Palace, the following article explains how this can be done: