Preparing for your Inspections
Print the upcoming inspection report. You have two choices, you can print the list from Property Reports – Inspections or you can go to Property Inspections and run that report.
Below are the instructions for Property Inspection – Filter and Reports
Prepare and send the Inspection Notification Letter to your tenants.
- Go to Property Inspections (Left hand side menu)
- Fill in your filters - Property manager, Inspection Type, Dates from and To
- Showing on the screen now, will be the inspections due in the date range that you have selected
- If you want to change the dates to all show the same date, tick the ones you want
- Go up to the cog (top right) and click on drop down arrow. Select change Date, type in the date and click OK
- Now the inspection will be showing the date you wanted
- To print a report, click on the cog and choose reports, follow the settings and generate the report
- To export to your Inspection App
- Tick all the inspections you want to send to your APP (Remember you can send up your whole portfolio if you want to, these instructions are for a selection only)
- Click on upload
- These are now uploading to your phone, when complete they will show on your phone (See the help instructions for the Inspection App for more information)
- You are ready to do your letters