Inserting a Logo/Letterhead into the Document
You can insert a logo/letterhead into each document. There is no quick way to insert a letterhead into all your documents at once. They have to be inserted one at a time.
HINT You may need to change the margin settings on this page to allow for your letterhead to sit in the correct place. Inside the document you are editing, click on the Page Layout menu and Margins under Page Setup.
- Once you have set the margins.
(If the page setup area is not editable you could check your browser and/or printer settings)
- Click on the Insert menu and then Header > Edit Header
- Now you can drag & drop from the file location into the palace document.
- To get out of editing the header, double-click anywhere in the document.
- Your letterhead will now show in the document.
- If you want to add a Footer, click on Footer > Edit Footer and drag and drop.
- Once done, click the Save & close button. (Or start typing your letter)
NOTE: If you do not have a letterhead for your Palace documents, email your a.) logo, b.) company details and c.) a description of what you would like to us and one will be made for you.
Reaching out to our support team:
When creating a support request please ensure you have placed as much information as possible to help the support agent to investigate your query. I.e., full contact details, contact number, company name and items regarding the issue you are experiencing. I.e., tenant/owner/supplier/property name, a copy of a report (if possible).
If you require additional assistance, click here to submit a support request or click on the pink/white Help button from within Palace.
Article is closed for comments.