- Disable Keep backs: Palace automatically puts a keep back against the property if a tenant had paid past their End Date. Ticking this option will stop that.
- Allow Schedule: This is for the Inspection Report under Control Inspections. It is a landscape choice for the App. This is automatically showing for Australian clients but a choice for NZ clients
- Generate zero Statements: Tick this and any owner who has had no transactions in the current month will generate a statement
- Show Tenancy Part Payment on Statements: If a tenant has a part payment it will show on the Owners Statement.
- Uncleared Funds: If a tenant has paid by AP/Direct Debit, then you have a choice to hold the money until 3 (or any amount of days) until the money is cleared. This means if Rent is paid just before month end, you can hold it just in case it is dishonoured. This will show as an uncleared fund on the Owner Statement
- Tenancy: Show Rent Owing to Vacate Date: If this is ticked, when a tenant has an End Date entered, the tenant list will show the whole amount the tenant owes up to that date. This can give an incorrect view of Rent Arrears from the front screen
- Hold Tenant Money up to Start Date: Any rent in advance that is paid as part of a new tenancy can be held until the tenancy actually starts.
- Show “Paid from/Paid To” on Receipts: The normal receipt only shows what was receipted by ticking this option, the tenant can see when and where they are paid up to.
- Include Bond In Trust: This is only unticked is your receipt your bonds into a different account
- Save Unprocessed Transactions: Leave unticked
- Bank Reconciliation (Auto Present): If this is ticked then all receipts that have been designated as a payment method of "Direct" will auto present themselves in your reconciliation
- GST Inclusive (Inspections and Admin Fees): This is only for those whose inspection fees are inclusive of GST. Normally Palace has exclusive fees.
- Set “Affiliated user” as “Sender” for “Tenancy Invoices”: This means that even if the Administrator is creating the Charge Tenant Debits, when they are emailed they will come from the Primary user on the Owner record.
- Use “Sequential Number” for “Receipts” (Audit Requirements): This is essential for Australian compliance