You can set up your Trust Account here, this is for the account that receives the rents and pays out the owners.
You can only enter one Trust, however if you specifically need another Trust Account, you must contact Support and we will discuss your needs and set it up.
- Click on System Bank:
This is where you enter the Trust Account Details.
- Click on the “Enter Account Name here” next to the Code 01
- Enter in your details, Palace will automatically add a "-" in between the numbers for the bank account.
- you need to enter your identity code (APCA) this is normally 3 letters (bank code) and then 3 or 4 numbers. You can google this or call your bank
- If you do Direct Debits, you will also need your DD set up number, sometimes this is the same number as above
- DO NOT enter in an Opening Balance. – This is done when the Palace Staff enter the Opening Balances.
- Online Banking: Normally just Australian ABA but if you are McQuarrie it may be the McQuarrie Feed option. Please check with Support staff if unsure
- Click on Save Changes when done.