Matching and Processing the Invoices
Click on the document Icon (Top right hand of screen)
Or you can click on Financial – Then document Flow
If in green, this one is matched and approved and ready to process. If you want to check click on Edit and the following screen will appear, where you can check the information.
NOTE: If yellow, this means that an exception has been noted i.e tenant vacated or something like that, you can approve this yourself by clearing the exception or you can mark it for Approval which will send it to the Approval tab on the Dashboard for the Property Manager to approve
Work down the list and action anything that needs action. (Descriptions of colours at top of page)
Then click into the tab that says Unmatched. This will show you a list of any invoices where Palace has not recognized the Property or the supplier.
Click on Edit click and the screen below will pop up.
Click on the download icon next to View Invoice so you can see the details and then fill in the screen
- Find the Property
- Find the Supplier
- Select an Expense
- Add a cost
- Fill in the bottom part if charging a tenant.
Note: Once you match this information once, it will auto match the next time an invoice comes in from that creditor for that Property.
- Double check the information and the price, save
- Once you have all the entries ready, select the ones you want to process
- Click on Process
- A pop up screen will appear
- This is mainly for water rates but read carefully and make the selections
- Once you have finished the processing, it will take you to the Transaction area as normal, then process as normal. This will move the money of the property and onto the Creditor waiting for payment. See the Transaction file for more information on Supplier Payment.
- The actual Invoice copy has been attached as a PDF and you can see it on a right click or in the Property Diary under the Invoices Tab.
- Paying the Creditor/Supplier is the same process as normal, for instructions go to the Maintenance Help File.