Because each company is different, each collect different information important to them. In order for Palace to cope with this, we have set up an area where you can create your own fields and then use those fields to report on or merge into letters.
8 available under Owner
30 available under Property
15 available under Tenant
To create your own fields:
- Click on System
- Click on Custom Fields
- Click on the tab you require i.e Owner Property or Tenant
- (we are using Property for this example)
- Name the field: i.e Water Meter no.
- Select what type of field
Text: Free form
Date: Will only allow date format
Money: Will only allow currency format
Value: Will only allow numbers
Yes or No: Ideal for a straight question. i.e Asbestos in Property
- Click on Save Changes at the top of screen when done
- Go to a property and go to the Options tab
- You will now see a list of the custom fields you have created and you can fill in the information.
Now you can set up a Custom View using those fields