You may from time to time need to set a dollar fee or smaller percentage than normal against a property for a particular invoice. For example: A renovation with a builder may go into the Thousands of dollars, so instead of charging your normal 8% you may charge a lesser fee or a set fee.
You can pre set this against the property to save you from having to remember each time.
- Go to the Property, either click on the address or edit
- Next to Maintenance commission click on Edit.
- Click this and a screen with all your creditors will show
- Select the creditor that you want and click select
- Type in the new Maintenance percentage or Dollar value
- Select either the $ or %
- Click Save and keep doing that to any other creditors you need to and save out
- It does pay to make an alert against the property to remind you to remove these settings if only temporary whilst work is being carried out against the property.