If you use any of the document flow options, your transactions and scanned invoices will automatically go into this area and match.
If you attach the invoice through a work order or via Invoice Supplier they will also automatically go into this area and match.
However you can also use this facility manually as well.
You can attach your scanned invoices to actual transactions, this means once the Owner gets his statement, he will see the only the invoices relevant to the transactions on the statement. It will also help you to know that you have attached the invoices with regards to each transaction as you have to find the transaction to match.
Make sure you have scanned your invoices and put them on your desktop before you start.
Attaching the Invoice to the Invoice Document
- Go to Property, choose the property relating to the invoice, click on the drop down arrow and choose Diary
- Click on "Invoice Document"
- Select the Supplier Invoice or Payment Expense from the drop down list (This will list the actual transactions that you have done this month)
- Then click on Upload File. And attach the invoice you want
- Change include in Portal to Yes
- Then click on Save & Close
- This invoice will now print or email out with the owners statement, be saved in the property diary and be uploaded to the owner portal in the next transfer