Once you have finished updating all the invoices against this Property or Supplier - click here for instructions on entering in the invoice details to the work order closing or completing a work order.
- Tick the work orders that you want to process
- Click on Generate (Just under property address)
- This will take you to the Transaction screen,
- Click on Process. NB: This action is actually taking the money from the Property and moving it across to the Supplier but is not paying the supplier at this stage.
Note: You may get a pop up box telling you that the owner does not have enough funds:
If have Strict Audit turned on, it will put the property on keep back for you and put the invoice under the Pending Invoices in the Home screen. Note: No money will be taken off the property until there is actual money to take.
- Click Close, this will take you back to the Work Order screen – and it will have moved the processed work orders from Current to Closed
- If you have charged the tenant through the work order you can also see this on this screen