Q: What is a quick way to find a Work Order?
A: If you are unsure about the details of a work order or wish to find one quickly and easily you can use the Work Order Search function. This function brings up a list of ALL work orders that have ever been created in Palace so that you can search them.
- Go to Property, Work Order Search
- Enter any details that you have such as job number (work order number); property street address; or supplier details
- Palace will then search all work orders for matching details
- Check your filter first, as you can search for Current, Closed, Invoiced
- You can then click on the Work Order and it will take you to the actual work order on the property
- You can also print from the above list
If this feature is not enabled in your database you will need to do the following:
- Click on System > Settings > Integrations.
- Click on Setup MMgr.
- Show palace work orders option. (If you do not have access to this area please reach out to your administrator to enable this feature).
- Click on Save Changes.
Reaching out to our support team:
When creating a support request please ensure you have placed as much information as possible to help the support agent to investigate your query. I.e., full contact details, contact number, company name and items regarding the issue you are experiencing. I.e., tenant/owner/supplier/property name, a copy of a report (if possible).
If you require additional assistance, click here to submit a support request or click on the pink/white Help button from within Palace.
Article is closed for comments.