Q What is a quick way to find a Work Order?
A If you are unsure about the details of a work order or wish to find one quickly and easily you can use the Work Order Search function. This function brings up a list of ALL work orders that have ever been created in Palace so that you can search them.
- Go to Property, Work Order Search
- Enter in any details that you have such as job number (work order number); property street address; or supplier details
- Palace will then search all work orders for matching details
- Check your filter first, as you can search for Current, Closed, Invoiced
- You can then click into the Work Order and it will take you to the actual work order on the property
- You can also print from the above list