Paying out the Owners in Bulk
You can pay out the owners, using generate Owner Payments.
- Go to Transactions, click on the down arrow on the right hand side (Batch transactions)
- Choose Payment - Owner (Generated) - click on Generate button
- Check the date, choose half month under the frequency selection (or All if paying all owners).
- If you want to send a remittance, or a statement slide the option to ‘Yes’ from ‘No’
- Click Process.
- The owner payments will show on the screen. Click on the print button - top right hand side
- Print report - Unprocessed Transaction Report - This will show the total of chq's and direct payments
- Once printed - go back to Transactions and click on Process
- Click on "Online File" -
- click on the print button - top right-hand side of the screen
- This is the Direct Credit Report - close when printed
- Click on "Generate", a pop up box will appear for you to type in the name of the file
Call it Owner Payment.csv (Better not to date the file as it is a good idea to override this file each time it is generated).
Note: You MUST put .csv in the filename when you create it (or .aba if you are based in Australia)
- This will save into your download file on your computer
Then go to bank and upload the file