You can hide some reversals from showing on an Owner Statement. These will still show on Audit reports it just stops the Owners from knowing you had made a mistake.
There has to be a negative and a positive transaction in the current month for this to happen.
- Financial then transactions,
- Click on History - Right hand top corner
- Find both transactions - enter in the first number in the first box, and the second transaction number in the second box
Note: They may not both show on the same page
- So find the transactions, the first one will be at the very top and the other at the very bottom
- Tick both the transactions
- At the top of the screen it will say “hide” Click Hide
- A blue tag will be added to the transactions saying “Hidden”
This will not show on the owner statement but will still show on all Audit Reports
To Unhide: Do the same but in reverse