Sending the file to the bank
Palace creates a CSV file from the Direct Deposits due for you to send to the bank, Once the bank receive it they process it and the tenant rents are then shown on your bank statement the next morning. Receipt as normal.
You must have set up the ability to do Direct Debits/Deposits with the bank.
- Click on Financial, then Transactions
- Click on drop down arrow next to the right hand side under batch
- Select Tenant DD entries generated
- Click on generate
- The screen will show all tenants that are due up to the date given, it will show those will bank accounts and those without
Note: You can edit the amount that you require by clicking on Edit beside the relevant tenant
Note: You can add a bank account by clicking on the drop down arrow beside the relevant tenant and clicking on bank account
- Tick all the required tenants or select all
- Then click Print, once printed
- Click on Process, the following will pop up
- Click on Save
- This will take you to the Transaction Screen – Click on the Print Then go back and click on Process
- You will now to be taken directly to the Online Banking area, you may want to print the direct schedule or just check it matches the other print outs
- Click on Generate and This will create a CSV file for you. it will save in your download and then you can upload to your bank
- All done
Please sign in to leave a comment.