You can pay out suppliers in bulk but using Generate Supplier Payments
- Go to Transactions, click on the down arrow on the right hand side (Batch transactions)
- Choose Payment - Supplier (Generated) - click on +Generate button
- Check the date
- Enter in a chq number if paying by cheque
- Click Process.
- The Supplier payments will show on the screen. Click on the print button - top right hand side
- Print report - Unprocessed Transaction Report - This will show the total of chq's and direct payments
- Once printed - go back to Transactions and click on Process.
- A screen will appear asking you to download remittances, this is the same time that they email as well so click on download
- Click on "Online File" - click on the print button - top right-hand side of the screen
- This is the Direct Credit Report - close when printed
- Click on "Generate", This will bring up a screen to get you to name it
- Call it Supplier.csv (Better not to date the file as it is a good idea to override this file each time it is generated).
NOTE: Always put .csv on the end of the file name (.Aba for Australia)
This will save in your download file. Then log into bank and upload payment