Sometimes you'll need to check in or out more than one key at a time for multiple properties eg. when going to do inspections. To do this:
- Go to System.
- Click on System Keys (User).
- If you're checking keys out, you'll need to be on the tab saying Keys currently checked in
- if you are checking out keys for an inspection, you can put in the dates of your upcoming inspections and the screen will just show the ones that you need for the inspection
- You can use the next inspection date column to check.
- Tick the keys you want and then click Check Out (top right hand side)
- You will be given a PDF report which will show you all the numbers
Checking the Keys Back in
- System Keys user
- You'll need to be on the tab saying Keys currently checked out
- Once you've selected the properties, click on the green Check In button
- This screen will also show you who has the key as well