Occasionally, a large expense occurs and the Owner will forward the money to your bank account to pay for it. To show the transaction correctly in Palace, you need to receipt the money to the Owner account (against a particular property).
To do this:
- Go to Financial menu (left-hand side) and click Transactions.
- Click on the drop-down menu on the left and select (or type) Receipt - Owner.
- Find the Property where the funds are to be deposited and select it.
- Fill in the details, making sure you write comments on what it is for.
- Click Confirm when finished and then click Process
Note: If this money was to pay an invoice, you might want to put the Owner on Hold or at least put on a Keep Back to make sure you don't pay this money back out to the Owner before you have a chance to use it.