At the end of each financial year, some owners will require a Year-End statement.
Important Note: Process and complete your EOM roll over as normal before you start this process.
You will see a screen to choose your date range and a few additional options.
- Make sure the date range is correct for the full financial year that you want.
- Select whether you need to generate both paper & email copies.
- Select whether you need to include letterhead.
- Add an optional global message to be attached to the body of the statement.
- Summary Only can be chosen if you want to provide the owner with a summary statement where the owner has multiple properties. EG, if an owner has 2 properties, instead of getting a statement for each property, the Summary Only option will add the financial transactions of both properties into a single statement.
NOTE: Users with data converted from other software systems should choose the Summary Only
option until they have a full year's set of transactions processed in Palace.