How to clear old debt against an agent you want to archive

If he/she is owed money to be paid to him from the company, just do a payment Agent- transfer the money out of the trust account to either agent or another account.


If he/she owes money to the company i.e overdrawn then he/she needs to pay it back, Or you can do a negative Payment Agent and a payment Ledger out of Management fees, they will counter each other in reconciliation



Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.