In the Palace App
- Click on the property that you want. You will be given two choices when doing your first inspection
- A third option will display once you have done at least one inspection
New Empty Inspection.
This will CLEAR the previous inspection of the status and comments made, So should only be used if you want to start completely from scratch, otherwise always use " New Inspection" if you want the information from your previous inspection.
- Click on New Inspection
- Choose from Full or Routine, you will then be taken to a screen which looks similar to this.(below)
- A list of rooms will appear
- Click on the first room, a new screen with features will now show
Note: To remove a Room - go back to the property then select Configuration- select the room then click on the Trash Can. If it's the feature in a particular room- Hold Down the feature and de-select routine and Full and Save
- Go to each feature - and click on the N/A, A list of your Status’s will appear, select the one you want but just touching it.
- If you want to add a comment, touch the + and a small box will appear to type comments into.
- Keep going through the features
- To take a photo, click on the round pie like icon at the top left hand of the screen.
- Take photo or photos and then click DONE when you have finished.
- Move to the next room (by clicking on the back arrow on your Tablet and carry on with the inspections.