Doing an Inspection In the Palace App
In the Palace App click on the property that you want. You will be given two choices when doing your first inspection
- New Inspection
- Configure Inspection
A third option will display once you have done at least one inspection - New Empty Inspection. This will CLEAR the previous inspection of the status and comments made, So should only be used if you want to start completely from scratch, otherwise always use " New Inspection" if you want the information from your previous inspection.
- Click on New Inspection - Choose from Full or Routine, you will then be taken to a screen which looks similar to this. The rooms appear on the left hand side of the screen and the features from this selected room appear on the right hand side.
- Click on the first room, the features will now show
- Go to each feature - and touch the Drop down button on the right hand side and the Statuses will appear, scroll through and touch the one that you want
- If you want to add a comment, touch the + and a small box will appear to type comments into.
- Keep going through the features
- To take a photo, make sure you still have that room up on the iPad, touch photo - top tab
- Take photo and then touch Add Photo if you want to save it
- Move to the next room and carry on with the inspections.