Each property needs to have an inspection template tailored to suit the particular property.
E.G If the template is 6 bedrooms and the property is only 2 bedrooms, you can delete the unwanted rooms.
You can add rooms and change the order of the rooms so they appear in the order when you walk through the property.
Hint: This is a great job to do sitting in front of the TV at night as it will take a long time if you did it at each property.
- Configuring Inspections In the Palace App, find the property, click on Configure Inspections. Use the Rooms Edit button to alter the room configuration. To duplicate a room with all its features, tap the room.
- To delete a room, click on the red minus (-) symbol
- To add a new room, click the green plus (+) symbol
- Use the grey bars on the right to drag a room up or down to put it in the order when you walk through the property.
- Click Done when you are finished within a room, touch a feature to rename it or set it for Full, Routine or Both. The Feature Edit button allows you to delete, duplicate or add a feature - as for rooms.
- Click Done when you are finished.
Please note: This particular inspection app (version 1 - white background, blue crown) is no longer support by some Apple devices (iPhones/iPads). If you are currently using this version we do recommend upgrading to the version 2 app - blue background, white crown to avoid losing inspections if your Apple device updates before the inspections are submitted in to Palace.
If you are on Palace Liquid there is a pink app that is available. There are some steps that are required before the pink Palace Liquid app can be used.
If you require additional assistance submit a request to the support team. Click here.