Once you have finished all your inspections they need to be exported from your device and imported back into Palace.
You just need a wi-fi connection for this.
Instructions -Exporting and Importing the Inspections
- On the device, click on the three lines icon (Top left hand side of any of the list screens) click on "Uploads"
- All the inspections that you have just done today will be showing on the screen
- Touch and hold the inspections that you want to upload, after a couple of secs, a pop up will tell you how many inspections are selected
- Click on the upload cloud (Top right hand side of the screen)
- It will show a progress circle - wait until it has finished
Note: It may take a while depending on the amount of photos that you have taken.
- When completed, you can close out of the device.
In Palace - Control Property (Inspections)
- Click on Import Inspections - make sure iPad/iPhone is selected and click on Import. ( Even though it is an Android this area still needs to be ticked.)
- The Inspections will now download into Palace
NOTE: If you want to delete an Inspection, select it as above and then click on the rubbish bin (top right hand side)