Once you have finished all your inspections they need to be exported from your device and imported back into Palace.
You need a Wi-Fi connection for this.
Instructions - Exporting and Importing the Inspections:
- On the device, tap on the three lines icon (menu) (Top left-hand side of any of the list screens)
- Tap on "Uploads"
- All the inspections that you have just done today will be showing on the screen.
- Touch and hold the inspections that you want to upload, after a couple of seconds, a pop up will tell you how many inspections are selected.
- Click on the upload cloud (Top right-hand side of the screen)
- It will show a progress circle - wait until it has finished
Note: It may take a while depending on the number of photos that you have taken.
- When completed, you can close out of the device.
In Palace Liquid
- Click on "Property", "Property inspections". At the top right-hand side of the screen click on the "Cog". Click on "Account Settings" to make sure that you are signed in with the same account as the App. If it says sign in or sign up you can "Sign in". Click on "Confirm"
- Go to the "Import List". Select your name from the "Property Manager" dropdown box. In there you will find your imported property or properties.