The first time you try to export data to your device, you will be presented with an account screen. (this happens when you click on Export for the first time)
By entering (and creating) your username and password, (the username will be your email address, you can set anything for your password) and clicking on Accept, your online database will be created.
You will then have to click on export again. This online database is used to transfer data to and from Palace to your device.
NOTE: To upload to your own device you must be logged into Palace as yourself.
New User but not new company: If your company already has users that export data to iPads but you (the signed on user) has never exported before, then you will be prompted to create your username and password. This only needs to be done once.
Instructions - Exporting Information to the iPad
- In Control - Property Inspections - Click on filter - top right hand side and choose Agent
- Select your name from the list and click on the > button
- Click on the Green tick, to select all your properties
Note: you can just select the properties that are due for inspection or you can upload the whole lot. We suggest uploaded all your properties as you will then have all the contact information as well as the Tenant Paid to Dates for their rent.
- Click on Export Mobile Information
- Make sure iPad/iPhone is selected and click Export
- A screen will appear asking you to accept the terms and enter in a user name and password. Username is your email address and the password can be of your choice (These are the ones that will be used to log into the Device)
- Click OK, then back on the export screen - click on Export.
- Once the Export is completed, it will tell you so on the screen.
- Go to your Device and click on the Palace App, log in using your new username and password.
- Normally it will automatically
sync, so click on Properties and you should see a list of all your properties. If not, or if you are already logged in - Click on Settings and then click the SYNC button.