If your tenant is foe some reason having a Decrease in their Rent Rate, you will need to do the following:
- Find the required tenant and double click (or you can right click and edit)
- In either place, click on the Options Tab
- Go to the Rent Changes box and click on Add (do not delete any rent changes that are already there)
- Select the date that the rent change Is or will be on
- Enter in the new decreased amount
- Click on Save.
NOTE: Palace now needs to re-calculate the Paid To Dates and the current amount owing as well as any part payment. You need to do a Tenant – Modify Rent Repost-But if your Console conversion please confirm with Palace Support Team before performing this option.
Instructions - Repost:
This function corrects the rent paid to and from dates for a tenant record if there has been a change in rent amount or start date.
- Right click on the required tenant, click on Modify - Rent Repost
- Follow the pop up boxes through
- Click yes to the first one and save to the second one. (Do not type anything in here unless told to by Palace support)
- Then you will get a pop up saying Rent Repost Completed.
- It pays to click on the tenant list again as this will refresh the tenant records.