It is a good idea to set a reminder so that you are reminded at least 3 days before vacate to make sure you have anything ready.
- Go to the diary of the person or property that you wish to set a reminder against
- In the diary click on Reminder
- Type in the description for the reminder i.e vacating tenant
- Select a group from the drop down box, if relevant. i.e you could set up a group called “Tenant Vacate” and then you can run a Diary report on them if you wanted
- Agent: You can set this reminder for someone else and it will show in their reminders or leave your own name
- Set the date on which you want the reminder to pop up
- Click save when finished.
NOTE: This will now save in your diary permanently and will show in the reminders tab on the day that it is due, ready for you to process it.