As soon as you receive written notification of a tenant’s intention to vacate enter the date into Palace straight away and set a reminder to come up on the vacate date.
Instructions - Entering in a Vacate Date
- Go to the Tenant List
- Find the Tenant, right click and click on Edit
- Enter in the vacate date
- Click on Save - A series of pop up boxes will appear
- The first one:
- If you say yes to changing the available date, then a date box will pop up.
- The next pop up box will not always appear, only if the rental price on the tenant is different than on the property.
- The last pop up box is asking about putting the owners funds on hold - Normally you would click no, however if you are losing the Owner then it would be a good idea to answer yes, and put money on hold.
- The Tenant screen will now close
(Note: Please look at our PDF Help file for full Vacating procedure, Under Vacating )