To make invoicing easier, you can set up default wording to appear each time you create a tenant invoice.
There are two areas to set this up:
- Under Tools - Standard Defaults
- Or under the actual Expense Code
Default Tenant Wording
To set up default wording that will appear on any tenant invoice regardless of the expense code - Click on Tools - Standard Defaults and click on Tenant Invoice
If you want separate wording for certain invoices i.e Water. Then you can set it up against the expense.
- Go to a Creditor (It actually doesn't matter which Creditor) then edit and click on the ... next to Expense
Scroll down and find the expense you want. i.e If for Water rates then you would select the expense "Water"
- Click on Add, type in description
- Click on Save and then Close
Now every time you do an invoice for a tenant and select this expense category, this default wording will come up