You may from time to time need to set a dollar fee or smaller percentage than normal against a property for a particular invoice. For example: A renovation with a builder may go into the Thousands of dollars, so instead of charging your normal 8% you may charge a lesser fee or a set fee.
- Go to the Property, right click and edit.
- Next to Maintenance commission you will see …
Click this and a screen with all your creditors will show
- Select the creditor that you want and right click
- Select: Insert override amount/percent
- A box will pop up, enter in either a dollar amount or percentage amount.
- Click OK and keep doing that to any other creditors you need to and save out