Sometime the tenant prefers to pay the debt (could be water) in instalments and adds an extra amount to their rent each week. You can set this up so that Palace receipts it to the correct place automatically.
- Go to the tenant list, find the tenant, right click on the tenant and click on Edit
- Click on the ... next to Payment Details (Right hand side of screen)
- Type in the amount you are going to collect next to the correct field - Your choices are:
- Receipt (Other): The money will go against a tenant debit and go direct to the Owners ledger
- Receipt (Other Ledger): The money will go against a tenant debit and will go to the Ledger you have selected (Bypasses the Owner)
- Receipt (Other Commission): The money will go against a tenant debit and will go the Owner and will charge a commission against the Owner.
- Click OK when set up
- Click save to close the tenant edit screen
- Each time the tenant pays this amount, Palace will take the rent portion and receipt as rent, then take the remainder and receipt against your above choice i.e receipt tenant other