Setting up default wording to show in your tenant invoice will save you time., The default wording is set up against an expense code, this means that when you choose an expense (when setting up the Tenant Invoice - Create Tenant Debit) the default wording for that expense will show. Only needs to be set up once against each relevant expense and can be edited when creating the tenant debit.
The wording can be set up in any of the places below
- In a Creditor, click on the ... next to the expense
- In Transactions, charge tenant debit - click on the ... next to Expense
- In Transactions - Charge invoice - click on the ... next to Expense
It does not matter where you do it, once you have set it up, it will stay there.
Instructions - Adding Default wording for Tenant Invoice - Create Tenant Debit:
- Choose one of the place above to go to, once you are there, click on the ... next to Expense
- Highlight the expense that you want to add default wording to, then go to the bottom of the screen and fill in the details
- When you have finished, Click Close.
- Unless you have more to enter, if you do, then just click on the next expense and follow the same instructions
- When finished click on close.
This default wording will show now, whenever you want to create a tenant debit using that expense code.
They only show on a Tenant Invoice and can be overridden at any time.