There are a few choices to make when entering in a new Property Manager
What "Authority Levels" are appropriate for this person. See the section above for some ideas on what you should be looking at.
Are you paying them a commission?
Are they needing to see other users reminders?
Setting up a new User:
- Click on "Agents" and enter in the password
- Click on Add
- Enter in a User Name and Password
- These will be used for the person to log in to Palace
- Position: This field can be used as a merge field in a letter so fill in if needed
- Agent Address: This is the address of the office that the person is based in, as this may differ from the actual company address.
- Personal Details: Fill in as required
- Note: You must enter a surname and an email address, as this affects other functions in Palace
- Commission: Enter in the commission percentage that you are paying them.
- Note: On each receipt, Palace takes off the company percentage first and then the Agent commission is taken from the company commission i.e 8% company commission is $50.00 and the agent is set to receive 50% which will be $25.00. For more information on agent commissions and GST - See the Palace and Agent Commissions Information file
- If the agent has a GST Number, enter it in the GST Number field (Top of screen) - See Agent Commission and GST notes
- If the agent is charged a withholding fee, enter the % in the Withholding Tax field.
- Select payment type
- Enter in the date started.
- Authorities: Tick all the authorities that are relevant. - See below for an explanation on Authorities.
- Click Save