At the end of each financial year, some owners will require a Year End Summary for their accountants.
After month end has been run at the end of March, you can do a Year End Summary run:
- Click on Owner Reports (left-hand side menu bar)
- Click on Owner - Year End Summary
- Make sure the date range is correct for the full financial year that you want.
- Select whether to include letterhead or not
- Click on Process
Make your selections
- Summary Only: This means if the Owner has more than one property, the report will add all history together, if you leave this option unticked, each property will be shown separately. NOTE: Users with data converted from other software systems should choose the Summary option until they have a full year's set of transactions processed in Palace.
- Click OK ( this will start the process)
- Note:if you want to get out of this screen with out processing the summaries, make sure to press cancel.
- As it processes, it will print or email depending on the setting under the Owner Edit screen. It will show on the screen when complete.
To Produce Year End Statements Individually:
- Go to the Owner list and highlight the owner you require
- Right click and go to reports - Owner Year End Summary
- Make sure the date range is correct for the full financial year that you want
- Choose whether to include Letterhead or not
- Select whether summary only or full detailed
- Check either Print or Preview, if you want to email this report out, then choose preview
- When it appears on the screen, click on the Export button (shown below) Export as a PDF to your desktop, you can then email from there or attach it to the Property Diary in Palace and email from there.