Print the upcoming inspection report
Prepare and send the Inspection Notification Letter to your tenants
There are two inspection reports available in Palace
Control - Property Inspections: This report will give you a snap shot of the details already showing on the screen - A handy report but does not give the tenant name, contact details or key details
Property Reports – Inspections: This report is the better one for planning inspections. It gives you all the information you will need to prepare the letters and get ready to do the inspections
- Click on Property Reports - Inspections
- Make your selections
- Date Range: The dates that you are going to cover, this will include all inspections with a due date within this date range.
- Grid: If you use Grids to sort your inspections (more information on Grids to follow) enter them here.
- Agent: Select the agent you are doing the report for
- Choose what type i.e Unprocessed, Processed or Both
- Unprocessed - Inspections that have not been charged and forwarded to the next frequency i.e Inspections that are falling due
- Processed - Inspections that have been charged and forwarded to the next frequency i.e Completed inspections
- Sort Options: Choose from Street, Grid or Date.
- Click on Preview - The report will look like this.
NOTE: This report is ideal to use when setting up the mail merge letters to check you have the correct tenants and properties.
- Setting Up Inspections
- Inspection Notification Letters in Bulk
- Processing the Inspection
- Producing an Inspection Report for the Owner