You can pay out the owner at any time once the booking is complete . Remember to enter all your expenses etc before paying out the Owner. Always generate the statement first.
- Click on Control (Top tool bar)
- Select Holidays / short stay
- Using the filter (right hand side at the top) Select the date range that you want to cover. From the start of the property till now
- This list will now show all the holiday bookings that end within that date range.
- Tick them all (or select the ones that you want)
- NOTE: Each property will only appear once regardless of how many bookings are against it, all money is totalled together.
- Click on Generate Statements >
- Palace will automatically print an office copy. (The ones showing are the Owners copy only)
- Make sure the correct print is showing and click OK
- Check the statements carefully before paying out to make sure they are showing correctly
Generating the Owner Payments:
This will pay out the holiday owners
- Click on Control then Holiday's/Short Stay
- Click on Generate Payments >
- A pop up box will appear, if you are paying anyone by cheque, enter in the cheque number
- Click OK
- The payments that are due will show on the screen - Click on the printer (Top right hand side). Print this report (Unprocessed Transactions)
- Click on process
- Click on online - (This is for the owners that get paid by direct credit)
- Click on Printer (Top right hand side) Print this report (Direct Credit Schedule)
- Click on Generate (save the file to where you can easily find it) Close out.
Note: Now go to the Bank to Import the File
- Holiday Statements
- Entering Owners, Properties and Tenants re Holiday settings
- Reports - Booking Report
- Reports - Deposits Due Report
- Reports - Sundries Held
- Receipting Holiday Money
- Refunding from Bond Other
- Loading an Invoice against an Owner
- Setting up Custom Fields
- Holiday Booking Email