You can either wait until your usual owner batch pay-out or you can pay the owner out manually.
- Go to Transactions, click on the drop down arrow on the left hand side.
- Select Payment - Owner click on >
- Select the Casual Owner/property from the list of Owners names
- An amount should automatically come up, check that it is correct. (If the owner was placed on Hold, no amount will show)
- Ref Number: Either the cheque number or type DC
- Enter in comments if needed
- Click on OK
- In the Transaction area click on Process
You will be given the option of printing a remittance advice - you can say yes or go to the owner diary and print an Owner Statement
- Go to Owners list, right click and go to reports
- Click on the Owner Statement - click preview
- You can either print or export the statement to your desktop to be emailed.
- Entering a Casual Owner
- Charging a Casual Fee
- Bonds (Casual)
- Printing Reports for Casual Properties
- Archiving and Re-instating Casual Owners/Properties