How can I use the Palace Inspection app for video inspections?
Instructions - To set up a YouTube Account/and a new Channel
- Go to YouTube and click on Sign in (Top Right hand side of the page)
- Then click on "Create an Account" (UNLESS you already have one)
- Follow the prompts through
- If you already have a log in then enter in your details
- Click on the Cog YouTube Settings (Top Right hand corner)
- Click on "See all my channels or create a new channel"
- Click on "Create a new channel"
- Name your channel i.e Property Inspections, then choose Local Business or Place
- Tick I agree to the Pages Terms and click Finished
- You can click on Add Channel Art and put a picture there if you wish or your logo
- Move the mouse to the underneath of that box to the right and a pen will appear, click on it to Edit
- Click on Channel Settings
- Fill in the information i.e Country
- Channel Keywords i.e Inspections
- Do not let your channel appear in other channels recommendations - Save
On the Inspection App -
- Click into Settings, then click Log in to You Tube
- Enter in your details and click sign in
- A new page will appear click on Accept
- Now you can take a video
- Once you have finished the video, you can upload as normal and it is now back in Palace.