Some money is receipted directly into an Owner and not linked to an invoice at the time, You can now easily link those receipts to an Invoice.
- On the Tenant List, find the tenant and right click
- Go to "Assign Other Amounts"
- Select the Invoice from the box on the lefthand side
- Then from the top box on the right hand side (This is the money receipted direct to Owner) tick the money in the ledger.
- It does not matter if there is too much money or not enough, Palace will work it out and show you what will happen.
- Read the middle of the box
- Click on "Commit Assignment"
- When the Invoice is fully paid it will disappear from the screen and leave any balance (See screen below)
So in this example we could then assign the remainder $10 to the Remaining Invoice.
- Bond Ledgers
- Setting up Default Invoice Text
- Charge tenant Debit
- Receipting Using Receipt Tenant Other
- Assigning Payments to Invoices and vise versa