To make invoicing easier, you can set up default wording to appear each time you create a tenant invoice.
There are two areas to set this up:
- Under Tools - Standard Defaults
- Or under the actual Expense Code
Default Tenant Wording:
To set up default wording that will appear on any tenant invoice regardless of the expense code - Click on Tools - Standard Defaults and click on Tenant Invoice
If you want separate wording for certain invoices i.e Water. Then you can set it up against the expense.
- Go to a Creditor (It actually doesn't matter which Creditor) then edit and click on the ... next to Expense
- Scroll down and find the expense you want. i.e If for Water rates then you would select the expense "Water"
- Click on Add, type in description
- Click on Save and then Close
- Now every time you do an invoice for a tenant and select this expense category, this default wording will come up
- Bond Ledgers
- Charge tenant Debit
- Receipting Using Receipt Tenant Other
- Assigning Payments to Invoices and vise versa
- Allocating already Receipted Funds